The annual national meeting of the NIHR Colorectal Therapies Healthcare Technology Cooperative (HTC) will take place at Leeds Town Hall on Tuesday 26 September.
The Colorectal Therapies HTC is part of the National Institute for Health Research (NIHR) and its role is to act as a catalyst for the development of new medical devices, healthcare technologies and technology-dependent interventions for the NHS.
The theme of this year’s meeting is Jugaad Innovation (frugal innovation) and speakers include:
- Professor Tony Young, National Clinical Lead for Innovation, NHS England
- Professor Tony Roche, Adjunct Associate Professor, Global Health, Washington
- Professor Jaideep Prabhu, Professor of Marketing, Judge Business School, University of Cambridge
- Jawaharlal Nehru, Professor of Indian Business, Judge Business School, University of Cambridge
- Professor Manju Ray, Emeritus Scientist, Bose Institute, India
- Dr Jesudian Gnanaraj, Lancet Commissioner for Global Surgey, Urologist from Coimbatore, India
Click here to register for this free event