On Friday, 10 November, the annual Pharmacy Management National Forum is back in London again at the Novotel Conference Centre in Hammersmith, West London. The Health Innovation Network, and AHSN Network, are supporting this event, and will be showcasing good work.
The conference is now in its sixth year, and is designed for NHS professionals to maximise a day that is focused on not only the use of medicines, but also their impact on patient care and the resources of the NHS.
Reasons to attend:
- Agenda designed in conjunction with NHS organisations and Pharmacy Groups
- Maximum time for learning and professional networking
- No cost to NHS delegates
- Venue is easily accessed and offers a high-quality learning environment
- LEARNING ZONE showcases in excess of 50 Posters relating to pharmacy best practice
- Pharmacy Management is an Accredited Supplier of Education to Faculty of the Royal Pharmaceutical Society
Delegates can select from 24 satellite sessions which are delivered by speakers from across the UK.
Registration for this event is now open. View the full programme here.
Any queries to be addressed to email@example.com