This internship scheme is open to recent graduates or final year students in Nursing or an Allied Health Profession (UK HCPC registerable) who have an interest in clinical research into the personal impact of arthritis and musculoskeletal diseases.
The programme provides opportunities to:
- Obtain first-hand experience of working in a working in an institution with an excellent reputation in musculoskeletal disease research.
- Be one of eight placements nationally (eight weeks full-time from 6 July – 28 August 2020).
- Work alongside some of the UK’s leading nurse and allied health researchers.
- Use state-of-the-art equipment and evidence-based effective practice.
- Attend study days and receive supervision, evaluation and mentoring in research.
- Be involved in a self-contained research study and data collection process.
- Experience the research governance process.
- Participate in multi-professional seminars and workshops.
- Become part of a specialist network of new researchers and intern alumni.
Click here for more information