Accountable Care & New Models of Care, Extensive Literature Review
Please note, the following documents form an extensive review of documents relating to the question of application of the ‘Accountable Care’ concept to England. Some documents have been summarised, some direct extracts have been taken to lead the reader to the most pertinent points. References are clearly given to the source document.
The case for change
- Why the case for change?
- Thoughts on scale and scope
- Key thoughts & FAQs
- Lessons from elsewhere translated to England
- Evidence & conclusions
Financial implication & legal frameworks
- Contracting & legal issues
- Governance & regulation issues
- Provider issues & hospital collaboration
- Role of funder
- Service models & investments
- Financial Model