The Yorkshire & Humber Academic Health Science Network would like to invite you to attend the first Yorkshire & Humber Digital Health & Wellbeing Ecosystem meeting on the 1st December 2015 at Horizon, Leeds from 10am until 2pm.
The Yorkshire & Humber Academic Health Science Network are bringing together interested partners (from health and social care; industry; academia; local authorities; the voluntary sector and patient organisations), at quarterly networking meetings throughout the year, in order to work together to review health challenges and create opportunities to encourage and increase the uptake of digital health technology solutions (for example tele-health, self-management apps, tele-monitoring applications) in order to enhance patient care and create efficiencies in the provision of care.
At our first meeting attendees will have opportunity to:
- showcase their digital health and wellbeing ideas,
- pitch and pledge for project partners
- get up to speed with strategic, large scale digital health projects across the region
- shape the direction of the Ecosystem priorities over the coming year based on the barriers for implementation that attendees have identified.
Click here to view the agenda.
YOU ARE AN IMPORTANT PART of our Ecosystem. This work cannot happen without you!
The principle of the ecosystem is simple: by engaging with many health and social care stakeholders, we can break down organisational silos to accelerate the adoption and spread of digital health solutions.
Please come along with your colleagues, bring materials and literature about projects you are involved in which you would like to share with other participants, and be part of this exciting work. To register please use the link here.
Are you in the process of creating a digital health and wellbeing innovation or model that is ready for roll out at scale right now? Have you hit some snags? By way of example:
- looking for a looking for demonstration / trial opportunity
- looking for patient and carer opinions
- looking for additional staffing capacity
- looking for IP advice
- looking to peers to share their learning on a specific topic related to your project
- looking to develop a project in response to a specific healthcare need
If so and you would like the brief opportunity to tell us and the other participants or to ask for assistance from other stakeholders in the room, we are planning a session in the meeting that will provide you with the ideal platform to do it. Places to “pitch” are limited to 8 in total, with each pitch lasting no longer than 5 minutes, Places are available on a first come first serve basis, contact email@example.com for more information, please state the words “Ecosystem Launch Meeting Pitch” in the subject field of your email. We look forward to hearing from you.