The Yorkshire and Humber AHSN is pleased to be supporting the Sheffield City Region develop digital healthcare opportunities in China.
As part of a partnership between the Foreign & Commonwealth Office – British Embassy Beijing, ConnectChina Ltd, Sheffield CIty Region LEP and Rotherham Borough Council, we are supporting an event, hosted by Irwin Mitchell Solicitors on Friday 30 September.
Aimed at businesses based in the Sheffield City Region and working in digital healthcare innovation, the event will:
- Launch the Sheffield City Region-Xi’an District Digital Healthcare Chinese Prosperity Fund
- Give delegates the chance to hear about opportunities to do business in China providing digital healthcare innovations to the Xi’an district.
To learn more and register please view the event flyer: digital-healthcare-opportunities-in-china
- The ‘Implementing Digital Healthcare in Xi’an District” project is fully funded by the China Prosperity Fund and delivered in partnership between Connect China, Sheffield City Region LEP and Yorkshire & Humber AHSN and builds on an existing MOU between Rotherham and Xi’an for mutual economic development support.
- The event will inform the audience about the opportunity to participate in the reciprocal three day study tour visit from Xi’an & Tongchuan government healthcare officials to Sheffield City Region in November 2016.
- The purpose of this visit is for knowledge exchange (two-way learning) and to start to build connections and relationships between Sheffield City Region based industry, academic, healthcare providers and policy makers who have the expertise and experience sought by Xi’an & Tongchuan Municipal Healthcare and Family Planning Commissions, and are interested in future collaborative working and commercial partnerships.