Dotforge Health + Data is powering innovative start-ups, creating data driven solutions to offer patients, clinicians, GPs and health workers time saving applications.
The programme offers companies up to £20,000 of investment on a convertible loan note and 3 – 6 months support, mentoring and office space in the heart of Leeds.
The Dotforge team have partnered with key health platform providers to help start-ups and early stage companies build the relationships they need to succeed in offering health based solutions. Through these partnerships you will have access to clinicians and industry expertise to help develop and tailor your solution for this challenging market place.
The Yorkshire & Humber Academic Health Science Network (AHSN) are pleased to be supporting the programme through investing in the selected accelerator companies, providing market access expertise and mentoring. Fellow sponsors include EMIS health, Creative England and Mercia Fund Management.
We are seeking to work with companies who are at the proof of concept stage seeking support in refining product market fit and the business model; or developing a tested product but needing support in developing channels to market.
We are looking for companies with solid domain knowledge developed through working with clinical or expert patient groups or both; technology skills and the ambition to solve an issue using a data led solution in one of the following areas:
- Data Analytics and Data Visualisation to support early stage screening and diagnostic tools
- Digital applications focused on supporting the management of long term illnesses or assisted living
- Prioritisation and workflow tools for health professionals
- Medicines adherence and management
Please click here to visit the Dotforge website and to apply.
- Open for applications – 28th October 2015
- Application deadline – 11th January 2016
- Shortlisting and interviews – January – February 2016
- Programme commences – 1st March 2016
- Demonstration days and pitch events – May – June 2016.