At the ABHI Procurement Conference, delegates can expect to be notified of the latest developments that will impact the way in which companies do business.
Recent initiation of the NHS Supply Chain operating model offers both challenge and reward and this event will detail how industry can best work within this new structure.
Expert speakers will offer insight on the important factors to pay close attention to when selling into the NHS, as value based procurement becomes a theme we see take off.
Delegates will hear from a strong group of industry professionals including:
- Professor Sir Tim Briggs, National Director of Clinical Improvement, NHS England/Improvement
- Graeme Cameron, Division Head, Hospital Care Division, B Braun and Chair of ABHI’s Commercial Policy Group
- Paul Hornby, Head of Strategic Sourcing and Commercial, National Procurement NHS Scotland
- Gary Welch,Director of Procurement and Supply Chain, Oxford University
- David Wells, Pathology network lead, NHS England/Improvement
Use this link to register to attend