Note: Early bird pricing ends on 31st August 2019
This full day conference will focus on the use of risk management as an essential part of the medical device regulatory process.
Delegates will also receive vital information on how ISO 14971 standard fits into the overall quality management system for medical devices.
As we move ever closer to full implementation of the new regulation, delegates with hear updates and insights from a range of speakers across industry, regulators and notified bodies.
Expert speakers include:
- Phil Brown, Director, Technical & Regulatory, ABHI
- Suzanne Halliday, Head of Medical Devices, BSI
- Shuna Mason, Head of Regulatory Life Sciences Group, CMS Cameron McKenna
- James Pink, Vice President NSF Certification Ireland Ltd
- Yana Pozhidaeva, Senior Manager, Clinical Quality Assurance, Abbott
- Graham Tunbridge, Group Manager Devices Regulatory Affairs MHRA