Please note, this meeting is for NHS staff only.
The Yorkshire & Humber Academic Health Science Network would like to invite NHS staff to an event which will focusing on digital innovations driving cost efficiencies within the region. The event is being held in conjunction with Healthcare Communications, a company who provide digital patient communications technology to the NHS.
Healthcare Communications has developed a market leading software to support appointment management and patient experience in the NHS. Working with 100 Trusts, Healthcare Communications sends more than 100 million communications to patients each year.
Their latest innovation, digital appointment letters, delivers up to 80% cost savings on postal costs and unattended appointments. Digital appointment letters are now live in six Trusts with 15 more exploring projects. Delivery to the patient is instant, it takes just one click to cancel or rebook the appointment and the letter content can be read in 90 different languages! You can read more about the benefits to Trusts and patients here.
Attend and learn about:
- Achieving CIP (Cost Improvement Programme) and improving patient experience with digital appointment letters
- Digital letters case study: Barnsley NHS Trust present on Trust wide implementation leading to a 50% reduction in postal letters
- ASHN guest speaker discusses digital health innovations within the region
- The latest research on appointment management preferences of patients
What’s next? Introducing:
- iChat to deliver seamless digital communications with PAS (Patient Administrative System) integration
- AI & bots: to automate slot utilisation & improve efficiencies
On the agenda:
- Peer presentation
- Guest speakers
- Product demos
Thursday 15th March, 09:30 – 13:30
Horizons Leeds, LS10 1JR
Refreshments and lunch will be provided.
The event is being held exclusively for an NHS audience, with a particular focus for CEOs, CIOs, digital leads, outpatient managers, and commissioners.
The event is being held exclusively for an NHS audience and is free to attend.
Please register your attendance here: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/digital-health-innovation-event-yorkshire-humber-tickets-42791225708