Digital Health in the North
Yorkshire & Humber AHSN, the Innovation Agency, Health Innovation Manchester and AHSN North East North Cumbria are bringing together their Connected Health Ecosystems to form a collaborative Ecosystem for Digital Health in the North.
This brings together partners from health and social care, industry,academia and patient organisations and will be delivered in partnership with the ECH Alliance.
The event will:
- Focus on the adoption of digital innovation in the north of England
- Provide you with the opportunity to discuss adoption with the innovators and hear how the AHSNs across the North can support you in bringing these innovations into your own practice
- Showcase new technology, systems and apps that are transforming the way care is being delivered
- Hear from a variety of NHS and industry speakers showcasing the digital assets of the North
Who should attend?
- Healthcare professionals from acute, community, social and primary care settings
- Academics researching in this area
- SMEs working in health and care
- Voluntary and community organisations
More details and an agenda for the day will be circulated in the coming weeks.
Click here to register