Together with Medipex, we are hosting an interactive workshop which covers the three stops of the ‘Innovation Line’.
Have you or your colleagues got a real issue with something at work? Piece of kit? Service? Process?
How do you know if it’s unique to your organisation?
Through group exercises and working together we will explore:
- What is a genuine unmet clinical need?
- Why does it need to be widespread to have potentially big impact?
- How not to generate solutions
- Tools to help generate and fine tune solutions
- Gathering your evidence to make a case
- Guidance on Intellectual Property
- How new ideas are assessed and the support available from Medipex
- Support available for wider adoption and the spread of tested ideas from the Y&H AHSN
- Barriers to NHS innovation
- The role of the Innovation Champion and the Network to affect culture change
This practical workshop is free to staff from NHS organisations who are members of the Yorkshire & Humber AHSN and/or Medipex. This includes staff who are not registered as an Innovation Champion, so if you have colleagues who have an interest in innovation and would like to hear more about the network, please invite them along.
If you have any questions about the event please contact Sophie Bates, firstname.lastname@example.org
You can register for the event here.