The Yorkshire & Humber Academic Health Science Network is helping to support the University of Leeds and Leeds Teaching Hospitals MedTech and Personalised Medicine event.
The event will take place on 18th September in London and will explore the strengths and capabilities of the Leeds City Region’s MedTech sector; whilst showing the funding and investment opportunities available for industry.
Plenary speakers include:
- Dr Josephine Dixon – Hardy: Director Medical Technology Innovation, University of Leeds
- Mike Messenger: Head of Personalised Medicine, University of Leeds
- Christopher Herbert: Director of Research & Innovation – Leeds Teaching Hospital Trust
- Martin Stow: Director of Nexus, University of Leeds
Capacity Speakers include:
- Jurgen Schneider – Experimental & Preclinical Imaging Centre, Advanced Imaging Centre
- Darren Treanor – Digital Pathology
- Geoff Hall – Access to real world data (LIDA, PPM)
- Beth Shinkins – Health Economics, AUHE
To view the full programme and register for the event please go here.