Business innovation can be the implementation of new ideas, creating dynamic products or improving existing services. Innovation can be the catalyst for the growth and success of your business, helping you adapt and grow in the UK and global marketplace.
However, we understand that knowing what support is available to your business and how to access this can often be confusing to navigate, especially for smaller companies.
Innovate UK has come together with the Leeds City Region local enterprise partnership to offer a free one day event for the Yorkshire business community, particularly those businesses in Leeds and surrounding areas, together with organisations that support business innovation; to help delegates learn more about what assistance is available.
So come along to hear about how these opportunities will support your business and learn what help and guidance is available both nationally and locally, and how to access it.
Aims of the event
To help participants:
- To manage innovation, understand common challenges and find solutions
- Understand where to go for funding to support innovation
- Know who to approach for support in accessing funding
- Understand what is required in writing a successful grant application
- Meet and network with other businesses and organisations
- Connect with potential collaborators and research partners
Who should attend?
Yorkshire businesses (especially SMEs) and ‘supporting actors’.
More information, including the agenda and registration details, are available on this link
After the event, participants are invited to join us for networking and a panel discussion,hosted by UK Research and Innovation and the University of Leeds. Full details at UK Research and Innovation 2019