The Yorkshire & Humber AHSN is supporting the NIHR Surgical MIC’s event: ‘Surgery 2030: Transformative Technlogies.
At the event, you will have the opportunity to:
- Network with like-minded individuals
- Establish new collaborations
- Be at the cutting edge of surgical technologies
Confirmed speakers include:
- Professor Gary Loudon, Professor of Creativity at the Cardiff School of Art and Design and and co-founder and Director of the Centre for Creativity Ltd.
- Mr Luigi Pugliese, Department of Surgery, Fondazione, IRCCS Policlinico SanMatteo, Pavia, Italy.
- Mr Sirko Pelzl, CEO and CTO of apoQlar GmbH.
- Dr Andrew Sims, Head of the Northern Medical Physics and Clinical Engineering Department (NMPCE), Newcastle Upon Tyne Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust.
You can register for the event here.