Join us, along with key national leads and the four Northern AHSNs , for a live webinar where we’ll be advising how Doc Abode can support healthcare provider responses to the emerging COVID-19 situation.
The Doc Abode platform has been designed to improve provider resilience and deliver additional workforce capacity by allocating home visits to clinicians that are available to undertake them.
During the webinar, we’ll be discussing:
- The Doc Abode platform; its capabilities and the impact it has had within our existing NHS provider customer base.
- The ways in which Doc Abode can support intensive home visiting phase of the COVID-19 crisis where primary care will be needed to more frequently assess patients in the community.
- How Doc Abode can mobilise a hidden workforce; creating a ‘call to arms’ for clinicians to individually support the crisis.
- The requirement for cross-organisational working and how Doc Abode can work in synergy and in conjunction with existing ways of delivering home visiting services, driving logistical efficiencies and resilience across organisational boundaries.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Dame Barbara Hakin, former Deputy Chief Executive of NHS England
- Bob Ricketts CBE, Director of Commissioning Support Services and Market Development for NHS England
- Dr Phil Jennings, Deputy Chief Executive and Medical Director at the Innovation Agency
- Dr Taz Aldawoud, founder and CEO of Doc Abode
This webinar is being run by the Digital North Accelerator – a joint programme delivered by the four northern Academic Health Science Networks (AHSNs) to help SMEs boost the spread and adoption of their innovations across the north of England.
The AHSNs involved in the Digital North Accelerator programme are Yorkshire and Humber AHSN, Health Innovation Manchester, the Innovation Agency and AHSN North East and North Cumbria.