This event will be held as a webinar. Log in details will be provided to registered delegates closer to the time.
This event is for Clinical Leads, Health professionals (e.g. AHPs), Primary Care Networks (PCNs) and GP Federation Representatives, Commissioning Managers, Public Health Teams, Cancer Leads and Cancer Alliances.
Our objectives for the event are to:
- Bring together system leaders from across the Yorkshire and Humber region and beyond, to explore challenges in Cervical Screening
- Highlight national and regional examples of innovation and best practice and signpost funding that is available for new innovations
- Provide an opportunity for colleagues to identify and discuss system needs and explore potential solutions that Yorkshire Cancer Research and the Yorkshire & Humber AHSN could support for future development
Confirmed speakers include:
- Katie Storer, National Cervical Screening Programme, Public Health England
- Simon Wrathall, Data Coverage Tools, Public Health England
- Louise Flanagan, Head of Services, Yorkshire Cancer Research
- Dr Anita Lim, Senior Epidemiologist, Kings College London (HPV self-sampling project)
Further speakers to be confirmed.