This is a free one day training event organised by NHS Resolution and is an exploration of safety themes and the impact of harm leading to litigation.
Key topics include:
- Reducing claims in ED – what can we do?
- Claims relating to nursing care
- Guiding the transition between paramedics and ED
- Shared learning – spreading the word
- Understanding the patient pathway
Confirmed speakers are:
Dr Taj Hassan, President of the Royal College of Emergency Medicine and Consultant in Emergency Medicine, Leeds Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust
Dr Freya Levy, Clinical Fellow, NHS Resolution and Consultant Emergency Medicine, Stockport NHS Foundation Trust
Dr Amjid Mohammed, Consultant in Emergency Medicine, Head of Service Emergency Care, Doncaster and Bassetlaw Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
Registration is now live.