The Association of British Healthcare Industries (ABHI) is taking the final bookings for this year’s UK Pavilion at Arab Health 2018; the Middle East’s largest healthcare trade exhibition.
With prime location in hall 7 and TAP grants available to the value of £2000, the UK Pavilion is expecting to attract record levels of UK companies this year.
Arab Health is the largest gathering of healthcare and trade professionals in the MENA region taking up to 86,000sqm of floor space.
The show attracts over 4,400 of the world’s leading healthcare companies, travelling from 70 countries. Each year, over 80,000 healthcare professionals visit the exhibition from around the world.
The UK group is the third largest pavilion outside the UAE. It is a flagship for UK innovation and excellence and highlights exactly why Britain is GREAT.
There are a number of benefits for exhibiting on the UK Pavilion including:
- High quality enhanced custom UK stand design and package
- ABHI UK Pavilion support stand offering refreshments, meeting areas, working office and internet café as well as a range of promotional opportunities for exhibitors
- Organisation of supporting events and initiatives to promote the UK presence
- Visits from commercial officers and buyers from global markets
- Expert advice and support from dedicated ABHI staff at the exhibition
- Assistance in all pre-show arrangements from experienced ABHI staff
- Dedicated, reliable contractors to assist with logistical arrangements
For more information or to book or space contact: Sarah Izon Sarah.Izon@abhi.org.uk