Four Academic Health Science Networks (AHSNs) are working together to help digital SMEs increase spread and adoption of their innovations across the whole of the north of England.
Yorkshire & Humber AHSN, Health Innovation Manchester, Innovation Agency North West Coast and North East and North Cumbria AHSN have together launched the Digital North Accelerator Programme.
This will deliver a range of supporting activity to facilitate adoption and spread of innovations for five companies from across the north of England. These companies are:
- Doc Abode
- Bruin Biometrics
The programme will include:
- Support with business case and value proposition reviews in order to assist conversations with potential NHS customers across the north. This could include a consolidation of latest real-world evidence, case studies and testimonies from existing NHS customers.
- Support with plans to scale with a pan-northern narrative for adoption and spread; essentially evidencing the need, the pull and the potential benefits for patients across each of the four AHSN regions.
- Help to develop case studies demonstrating impact and patient benefit to date.
- Provision of bespoke commissioning materials for presentations to NHS commissioners, procurement and clinical leads.
- Supporting introductions to NHS customers across the four regions of the north.
- Arranging tailored digital events between January and March 2020 to promote solutions to new NHS customers across the north, supported by all four AHSNs.