The first in a series of webinars featuring companies taking part in the Digital North Accelerator has now been announced.
The Digital North Accelerator programme is a joint project launched by the four northern Academic Health Science Networks – Yorkshire & Humber, Health Innovation Manchester, Innovation Agency North West Coast and North East and North Cumbria.
The programme aims to help digital SMEs increase spread and adoption of their innovations across the whole of the north of England by delivering a range of supporting activity. The five companies currently on the Digital North Accelerator are:
- Doc Abode
- Bruin Biometrics
Each of these companies will be showcasing their innovations in a series of thought-provoking webinars. The first of these will be Tuesday 3rd March from 1-2pm and will feature IEG4 and its Digital Continuing Healthcare (CHC) Assessments Platform.
The CHC Assessment Platform allows digital entry of e-Checklists, e-Assessments and e-Decision Support Toolkit, mirroring NHS England’s National Framework.
Workflow automation accelerates communications with stakeholders working on Standard and Fast Track CHC processes. Digital CHC reduces administration effort, improves transparency to accelerate eligibility decisions and improves patient service. For more information, please visit the company website
To register your attendance on this webinar, please click here.
As well as providing these showcasing opportunities, the Digital North Accelerator Programme also includes:
- Support with business case and value proposition reviews to assist conversations with potential NHS customers across the north.
- Support with plans to scale up with a pan-northern narrative for adoption and spread
- Help to develop case studies, demonstrating impact and patient benefit to date
- Provision of bespoke commissioning materials for presentations to NHS commissioners, procurement and clinical leads
- Supporting introductions to NHS customers across the four regions in the North