More webinars featuring companies taking part in the Digital North Accelerator have been announced.
The Digital North Accelerator programme is a joint project launched by the four northern Academic Health Science Networks – Yorkshire & Humber, Health Innovation Manchester, Innovation Agency North West Coast and North East and North Cumbria.
The programme aims to help digital SMEs increase spread and adoption of their innovations across the whole of the north of England by delivering a range of supporting activity. The five companies currently on the Digital North Accelerator and who will be taking part in the webinars are:
- Doc Abode – Thursday 26th March 1-2.30pm.
- Bruin Biometrics – Tuesday 31st March 1.30-3.30pm.
- Zilico –Wednesday 25th March 1-2pm
- Cievert – Friday 27th March 1-2.30pm.
To register your attendance on any of these webinars, please click on the links above.
As well as providing these showcasing opportunities, the Digital North Accelerator Programme also includes:
- Support with business case and value proposition reviews to assist conversations with potential NHS customers across the north.
- Support with plans to scale up with a pan-northern narrative for adoption and spread
- Help to develop case studies, demonstrating impact and patient benefit to date
- Provision of bespoke commissioning materials for presentations to NHS commissioners, procurement and clinical leads
- Supporting introductions to NHS customers across the four regions in the North