Our Health Innovation Exchange events bring industry innovators and NHS stakeholders together to explore and discuss healthcare challenges.
This event is for clinical leads, healthcare professionals, digital leads and commissioning managers working in the NHS and social care and for virtual and augmented reality innovator companies.
Our objectives for this event are to:
- raise awareness of the current and potential opportunities for using virtual, augmented and mixed reality technology in the NHS and healthcare
- identify potential applications for this technology in the Yorkshire and Humber region
- consider potential barriers to implementation and solutions to overcome them
- facilitate new relationships through networking
- gauge interest and commitment to develop this area of work further in the region
Register for the event here.