Everyone at the Yorkshire & Humber AHSN contributed to the development of our values and behaviours. They reflect our culture and who we are collectively. Our values are the things that we hold dear and are important to us and our behaviours are the actions we take that demonstrate our values.
We’re confident in the results we can achieve when we’re united with our colleagues, stakeholders and partners.
- Connected: we prize and nourish our networks and relationships
- Trusting: we willingly show our confidence in others and do what we say we will
- True partners: we bring people together and facilitate constructive conversations
Every day’s a school day. We are constantly searching for ways to excel and work tirelessly to build our expertise.
- Switched-on: we are eager to understand what’s happening around us and how it makes us feel
- Improvers: we are inspired to be better in everything we do
- Grafters: we are resilient and see things through when the going gets tough
We love catching up for a cuppa and a natter but, more than that, we’re curious about what makes people tick.
- Caring: we pay attention to others and take time to reflect on how we can best nurture and support them
- Respectful: we appreciate who people are as individuals, embracing differences as strengths
- Open-minded: we don’t judge a book by its cover, we take time to get to know people
We find new things and ideas that can make a difference to the health of our region. This is what gets us out of bed in the morning.
- Adventurous: we dare to be different and creative in order to build a lasting legacy
- Passionate: we share our values and ideas with energy and conviction
- Resourceful: we identify and seize opportunities, making the most of what we have