Our Innovation Champion Network (ICN) is delivered in partnership with Medipex Ltd.
It is a growing cohort of NHS employees from Yorkshire and the Humber who act as innovation ambassadors.
Their role is to support innovative activities within their own organisations, empower and encourage colleagues to come forward with new ideas and inventions. They also share learning to promote the spread and adoption of best practice and technologies across the region.
Through the ICN programme we are:
- Providing foundation training in Intellectual Property (IP) and the essentials of effective innovations management
- Delivering a range of workshops and networking events to develop understanding and skills for the innovation journey
- Supporting the Innovation Champions to develop a culture in their NHS organisation that is that is open to innovation
- Provide a platform for shared thinking and best practice across Yorkshire and the Humber through our dedicated Innovation Champions Network website
- Helping to identify a pipeline of innovative products and services
- Hosting a showcase event to reward and recognise our regional NHS innovators
For further information about the Innovation Champion Network please contact Sophie Bates