Our Chief Executive, Richard Stubbs, and Director of Enterprise and Innovation, Neville Young are speakers at HETT 2021
Health Care Efficiency Through Technology (HETT) is a two-day event running on 28th and 29th September at Excel, London.
This year HETT will be addressing the sector’s biggest challenges and concerns through our four content theatres: Culture and Implementation, Digitally Empowered Patients, Integration and Interoperability, and Digital Maturity Forum.
The agenda will cover some key themes for digital health including:
- Reducing the backlog,
- Remote patient monitoring,
- ICS strategy and transformation,
- Decisive action on digital inclusion,
- Professionalisation of informatics,
- Diversity and inclusion
- AI and clinical confidence
Both Richard and Nev will be chairing panel discussions and Richard will be speaking at several sessions throughout the two days. These include:
- Designing Inclusion into Digital Health: How to Take Action on Health Inequalities (Richard),
- Practical Steps to Increase Diversity and Inclusion Standards in your Healthcare Organisation (Richard),
- Welcome to Day 2 (Richard)
- AHSN Network: Real World Evidence (RWE) for Digital Healthcare Innovation – ‘Can we make it work?’ is as important as ‘does it work? (Neville).
Register for HETT