Understand how Health Education England and the AHSNs are supporting Immersive (XR) technology in workforce training
Yorkshire & Humber AHSN, North East North Cumbria AHSN and UCL Partners are supporting Health Education England’s Emerging/Immersive (XR) programme. The AHSNs will provide support through a project focused on three key areas:
- Infrastructure and Innovation
- Real world evidence
- Workforce Implications
This event is open to any organisation working within XR workforce training.
- Professor Shafi Ahmed, Barts Health NHS Trust will provide an overview of XR in workforce training.
- Dr Neil Ralph – Head of Technology Enhanced Learning, Directorate of Innovation, Digital and Transformation will provide the context of the project
- Helen Hoyland, Yorkshire & Humber AHSN will provide an overview of the AHSN’s role
- Pete Waddingham, Yorkshire & Humber AHSN will provide a brief overview of the pipeline workstream
- Adele Blythe, North East North Cumbria AHSN will provide an overview of real world evidence/case studies.
- Lucy Brook, UCL Partners will provide an overview of the workforce training workstream